6.19.2009

Wintergirls


For every young woman out there who has battled with body-image or weight issues-
For every adult and child who has loved someone who has had these battles-

there's little I can say to show you I understand or know what it's like, but there is a book you all must read. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson. As one reviewer wrote, it's hard to read, but harder to put down. You've got to give Lia (and all the young girls like her) the gift of reading her story and sharing it with others.

For a list of reviews or other information about the book or the author, go to www.writerlady.com.

You. Must. Read. Wintergirls.
-abs(tenson) kujawski

1 comment:

MaiaRea said...

Hey Ms. Stenson! I'm really excited to read this book over the summer! I'm going to miss your reading classes and all of the great books! I think I'm going to download this book on my Amazon Kindle!