3.12.2008

Flipping Burgers

Hey all! This is my first March blog. Sorry about the delay.

Have you checked out this Bookburger website yet? Oh my little apples, talk about a FUN website. It's perfect for us!   I have found some great leads on fun books. You can browse it and log off feeling really excited about books and reading. In fact, I am going to keep this blog short because I just logged off the website and I have the urge to grab my book and lose myself in good words, suspenseful story lines, and crazy characters!

Here it is: Bookburger



Have a Burger Book Day!

Stenson

4 comments:

Burky said...

So I'm hooked On The It Girl books! But I'm on the last printed one right now so! When I'm done I'll finish InkHeart, then I want to reread The Five People You Meet in Heaven. I was thinking the other day and it came into my head, so I want to go back to it!!!

That's all for now

Conor!

Liz said...

I read the It Girl, and I liked it alot. I need to find the 2nd one so I can continue with the series!

I just read "Private" by Kate Brian and I LOVED it!
It's fun and shows the other side to books like A-List, Gossip Girl, and It Girl because the main character is totally a fish out of water at her boarding school.

I finished 5 books over break, so yeah. I'm a loser. I was in Florida and I'd just bring a book into the Theme Parks we went into so I could read in the long lines.

Laters!
Liz
<3

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Burky said...

So I am knee deep in books!!

Right now, I'm almost done with The Silver Kiss. Very good book. Not scary. Also I'm reading The Five People You Meet In Heaven. Another good one. Really interesting take on what happens in Heaven.

I'm about to reread Inkspell. Cause I forgot what happened in it...And I want to read the 21 book, before I see the movie.

Berglund showed me this book today as well, or she showed be a few. So yeah, to many books, to little time!

-Conor