1.02.2011

Harry Potter Books 1-3: Winter Break 2010

Harry Potter and friends have been keeping me company this winter break.  The series has swept me up, and all I can hope for is for 2011 to be filled with as much fun, adventure, and wisdom as these books.  I would love to have some students join me on this ride.  The magic, the wizards, the legends will captivate you!

While I had hoped to read the first five books over break, I got sidetracked by some other grown-up books.  Moonlight Mile by one of my favorite authors Dennis Lehane and National Book Award Winner Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann.  But like I said, I don't think middle-schoolers will like these but I do recommend these to my grown-up reading friends.

Keep reading, everyone!
-stenson

*Photo found on wizardingworldpark.com

No comments: