5.19.2010

Skeleton Creek and Ghost in the Machine

It's been awhile since I've posted a good book, so I better make it a good one. I think I know just the one (actually, two).

Every time I hear about this book, I think about the movie Disturbia because just like the main character in that movie, the main character in this book is trying to solve a mystery but he is constrained to his own home. Apparently, that is not the only hint of horror movies you'll find in this book. Consequently, I haven't read it. I'm too chicken! But I hope you do.

Skeleton Creek by Patrick Carman (for more information, click here)



During first hour today, 3 out of 18 kids were reading it, and another kid couldn't get it at the media center because all the copies were checked out. I urge you to try your neighborhood library. Let me know what you think.

Happy reading, everyone!
-stenson

No comments: