10.29.2009

Skeleton Key, The Graveyard Book, and Other Super but Scary Stories

Disclaimer: Your teacher HATES being scared. I don't like horror movies. I don't like ghost stories. For the most part I hate everything spooky, scary, and terrorizing.

HOWEVER, there are a few scary stories I've read because they were just too good to put down.

Here's a vlog highlighting my two very favorites.



But there are a few honorable mention books too:

The Body of Christopher Creed by Carol Plum-Ucci
Full Tilt by Neil Schusterman
The Cirque du Freak series by Darren Shan
Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer


Happy Halloween, everyone. Happy Reading too.
-stenson

2 comments:

Burtonguy15 said...

It worked. I'm the burtonguy.

Anonymous said...

Hey what about Breaking Dawn, thats the 4th book of the Twilight saga!